WYJC Dojo, Hilton Hall Community Centre, Hilton Road, Lanesfield, Wolverhampton, WV4 6DR, UK. Copyright © 2022 WYJC all rights reserved. e&oe
Yōkoso, Konnichiwa & Arigatō
Welcome, Hello & Thank You
for taking the time to visit our web site
This web page last updated
13th July 2022
WE ARE OPEN FOR PRACTICE AS USUAL ON TUESDAY THE 19th JULY 2022
AND OUR LAST SESSION BEFORE THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS IS ON 26th JULY 2022
WE ARE CLOSED DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST AND WE WILL BE RETURNING TO NORMAL JUDO SESSIONS ON TUESDAY 6th SEPTEMBER 2022
Training times and cost are as below:
Tuesday evenings 6:30pm until 7:30pm for children from 5 years up to 15 years of age
The Cost for all Judo Classes will be twenty pounds per month per person participating
to be paid in advance at the start of each month.
Please Note: If you or your child / children have any Covid or other Viral symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid or any variants of Covid please do not attend classes until the required isolation period is completed. Obviously, you will need to contact 101 for their advice as to what to do next.
By now, everyone in the UK should be very familiar with the symptoms associated with Covid-viral infections. If in doubt, please go to the Gov.org.uk web site for the very latest information and guidance. Sadly, I'm afraid this Covid Virus is not going away any day soon and I think it's here to stay for a long time to come so we must still be on our guard at all times and remember to keep washing our hands and try not to spread this or any other virus to others.
Future UK Government Statements from January 2022 onwards
These UK Government 'Covid Pandemic Rules & Regulations may change in January 2022 therefore please check both Gov.uk web site and local / national News for latest updates regarding Covid restrictions & business closures.
Hilton Hall Community Centre, Hilton Road, Lanesfield, Wolverhampton, WV4 6DR, West Midlands
telephone: 07765 709 716
Terms & Conditions of using this web site 2022. The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
(1) The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
(2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness, performance, information and/or material found, offered or described on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such material and/or information may contain errors and/or inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
(3) Your use of all & any material and/or information on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
(4) The material contained on this web site is owned by us and/or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and photographs. And as such; is subject to copyright law, with ALL rights reserved by the copyright owner. Therefore, reproduction of material in any form, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms & conditions.
(5) ALL Trademarks and/or Company Logos reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site (and have links to those web sites sited).
(6) This website may include links to other web sites. We have no responsibility for the content or opinions of linked web sites and are provided for your convenience and information only. They do not signify or imply our endorsement of material and/or opinions contained or expressed on such web sites.
(7) Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the Laws of England, Scotland and Wales. Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(8) No part of this web site may be copied, in any form without the permission of WYJC / us, subject to copyright law, with ALL rights reserved by the copyright owner.
Copyright © 2022 wyjc. All rights reserved.(e&oe).
WYJC Dojo, Hilton Hall Community Centre, Hilton Road, Lanesfield, Wolverhampton, WV4 6DR, UK. Established in 1973. Copyright © 2022 WYJC all rights reserved. e&oe